Purity Cylinder Gases (Purity) began operations in 1938 at a storefront on South Division Avenue in Grand Rapids, Michigan. In 1956, we moved to our current location on 28th Street in Wyoming, Michigan. The three original partners sold the business to three employees in the mid-1960’s. One of these employees bought out the other two shortly after. In 1980, Purity began to manufacture and supply acetylene. Currently, in our fourth generation of leadership, Purity remains focused on building lasting relationships by offering the highest value with the greatest integrity.