General Labor: Cylinder Filling Plant – Grand Rapids, MI
This position is responsible for filling high-pressure cylinders, loading and unloading trailers manually and with forklift trucks, and other general warehouse and production support.
- Perform general plant operations
- Move cylinders with forklift trucks, carts, and manually
- Load and unload inter-office trailers
- Cylinder filling production
- Back up other areas within the plant
- Able to understand and carry out oral and written instruction
- Able to read and verify things such as numbers and labels
- Ability to move heavy objects (60 pounds) and move cylinders around the plant
- Able to work as a team player with your supervisor and fellow employees
- Must take pride in their quality of work
- Good with basic math
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent at minimum
Stop in anytime Monday through Friday between 8:00AM and 4:00PM to apply at 2580 28th St. SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49509.
Interoffice / Swing Truck Driver – Grand Rapids, MI
The Interoffice / Swing truck driver is responsible for driving truck and delivering to customers, Purity branches, and pick up of cryogenic product. This will entail a wide variety of tasks and will include transporting standard semi-trailers and bulk cryogenic liquid trailers. Start times may vary a little based on assignment. Typical hours will be Wednesday through Sunday between 2:00 PM – 1:00 AM.
- Deliver welding supplies, gases and bulk cryogenic liquid to customers or branch facilities.
- Deliver office mail and correspondence securely.
- Adhere to DOT rules and company guidelines.
- Attend periodic compliance & safety trainings.
- Meet or exceed productivity goals.
- Accurately account for all inventory on truck and load securement.
- Able to work as a team player with your supervisor and fellow employees.
- Able to understand and carry out oral instructions.
- Able to read written instructions and verify numbers, labels, etc.
- Ability to move heavy objects (60 pounds or more).
- Able to drive in adverse weather conditions.
- Able to drive alertly and responsibly at night.
- Maintain Class A CDL with appropriate endorsements.
IT Technician – Grand Rapids, MI
We are currently looking for a qualified fulltime IT Technician that will actively participate in the Help Desk as well as install and maintain computer systems and networks. A successful IT Technician must have a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, hardware, and a variety of software.
- Reply to and resolve help desk requests and questions and then follow-up with users to ensure issues have been resolved.
- Setup/configure new workstations and make simple repairs on computer equipment and printers.
- Help troubleshoot issues with hardware, software, printers, & networks.
- Help write, update, and implement documentation and training.
- Assist with projects as assigned.
- Proven experience as an IT Technician or relevant position.
- Associates Degree in computer science or related field and/or equivalent experience preferred.
- A+ or basic Microsoft Certifications is a plus.
- Previous customer service experience is a plus.
- PowerApps experience is a plus.
- Social media experience is a plus.
Local Route Driver – Grand Rapids, MI & Muskegon, MI
We are looking for responsible Local Route Drivers who have a passion for our customers and our products. As a Route Delivery Driver, you are responsible for the handling heavy cylinders and inventory and face-to-face interactions with our customers. Class A CDL and Hazmat not required, but candidates must be willing to obtain with the help of the company.
This position will have a local delivery route and deliver industrial gas cylinders and industrial supplies. The local route will be daytime hours and get you home every night (no overnights).
- Deliver industrial gas cylinders and welding supplies daily to customers.
- Process billing paperwork in an accurate and neat manner.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect, and operate a delivery vehicle.
- Accurately account for all cylinders leaving and what is returned.
- Attend periodic compliance and safety trainings.
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Valid driver’s license required.
- CDL Class A with Hazmat Endorsement preferred. Willing to train the right candidate.
- Willingness to obtain your Class A CDL with Hazmat endorsement required.
- Ability to move heavy objects (60 pounds or more).
- Ability to operate forklifts and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good driving record with no traffic violations.
- High school degree.
Branch Manager – Muskegon, MI
The Branch Manager will provide leadership to the Muskegon, MI branch location. This position will be responsible for supporting inside and outside sales to meet customer needs, managing all staff at that location, manage inventory levels, and promoting a safe collaborative work environment. This will be a hands-on management position where you will work directly with customers and employees to ensure all aspects of sales and operations are functioning well.
- Support the customer service representatives and outside sales force in servicing existing & prospective customers in a timely manner.
- Manage the development of and effectively coach employees.
- Hold weekly meetings to promote communication across departments and share goals and operational metrics.
- Manage inventory levels.
- Promote a safe work environment & compliance.
- Perform periodic performance reviews with employees and coach employees with the support/guidance of Corporate HR.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
- Must be able to promote teamwork & motivate in a positive manner by leading meetings effectively & efficiently.
- Must possess problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to effectively manage and communicate personnel issues.
Inside Sales / Backup Driver – Kalamazoo, MI & Gaylord, MI
This position will be a combination of inside customer service and local delivery driving. The customer service portion is responsible for processing orders, shipping and receiving, assisting customers in person and on the phone, taking personal care of some key accounts, and supporting the outside sales force as needed. The driving portion includes local deliveries to customers of compressed gas cylinders and welding supplies. The time allocated to customer service and driving will fluctuate based on customer demand.
- Works closely with and provides support to outside sales team.
- Perform various customer service activities including processing orders in person and via phone.
- Perform inventory functions on hard goods and cylinders.
- Attend product knowledge and sales training (including basic welding classes).
- Drive local route truck and deliver products to customers.
- Load and unload products on and off the truck.
- Currently have or willingness to obtain a Class A CDL and needed endorsements.
- Communication – Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- Physical – Ability to move heavy objects (60 pounds or more)
- Aptitude – Ability to work as a team player, take pride if the quality of work produced, work with computers, and compute numbers
- Experience – High School or better diploma preferred, work with computers and MS Office products preferred